Monday, June 15, 2009

Life... "Philly Style"!


So I havent been on here for a while and Im still trying to learn how to use this blogg site. Thanks to my sister Camille I have a decent looking page but eventually I will be able to manage this on my own and Ill keep it updated. :) So a lot has happened since I last wrote on here... Aaron decided to quit the BYU Soccer team and work summer sales instead. So we moved all of our stuff into a storage unit and headed accross the country to Philadelphia, PA. It has definitly been a new experience but so far its been a good time. Aaron has exceeded everyones expectations with his sales and is kickin butt to say the leaste! Im so proud of him. I dont have any pics saved on my computer yet of our adventures since we arrived but I will take care of that later. However, I do have this cool pic of us on Brian's (Aarons Dad) motorcycle just days before we headed out here! We are so hardcore!

2 comments:

  1. So hardcore! Especially the way you drop those bombs ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bombs? What are you talking about crazy!?

    ReplyDelete