Monday, June 29, 2009

The Amish....




About a week after we arrived here in Philly we decided to visit a near by Amish community. I have always been fascinated with the Amish people and it has been a life long goal to see them in action. So thats just what we did! It wasnt as exciting as I expected it to be but it still was a little bit of a rush. Bridger was the only one brave enough to actually get out of the car and talk to one of them. I just felt too bad to go up to one of them in fear of making them feel like I was treated them like they were a show or something. Here are some pics and videos of our Amish friends :)

3 comments:

  1. You guys are crazy! haha! Looks like you had a lot of fun! I wanna go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys are having a blast out in Philly. It's so smart to get away like that right after you get married. Cute blog, now we know how to keep up with you guys and what you're doing. By the way, LOVE your bathing suit in the pics! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Thanks Ashley and Megan! Megan, I actually bought that swimsuit a long time ago at Maceys. I still love it though and wear it all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete