Friday, July 17, 2009

Atlanitc City





































So, Aaron and I spontaneously decided to head out to Atlantic City, New Jersey this past weekend and it was a lot of fun! It is honestly like Vegas on a boardwalk. There were so many people there and it was so so humid. We lounged at the beach for a lil while and then we went for a walk up the boardwalk. There are so many shops along the way and even a little carnival area with rides and games. Unfortunately the ferris-wheel wasn't open so we didn't get to take a ride. But we did get some ice cream! :) Yummy for our tummies! It was definitely a fun way to spend our time together!

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! I love the pics!! that looks like you guys had a blast there! I am writing a comment too so you know I read it, and I think your BLOG is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!! You two rascals...Especially you Aaron! Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete