Thursday, July 22, 2010

Back to Altanta again..

So, it was nice to get to go home for a couple of weeks to watch my parents house and the dog (my widdle cozy!)while the parentals traveled the world. I did miss Aaron oh so very much though! A lot happened while I was there. I already posted some pics I took while I was there. But I have more Ill be posting as soon as they are finished being edited. My sister Camille flew in the second week I was there to spend some time with me and my other sister, Celeste. We had a good time- we got massages, manicures, pedicures, Frozen Yogurt and spent some good quality time together. Ward and Amber (and new dog pal Kai) packed up all their stuff and headed on their new adventure to Missouri where they will be living for the next year or so. Leslea, Celeste, Jesh, Katrice and I all helped them get on their way. Its always sad when you have to say goodbye, even if it is only temporarily.
I also was able to spend some time with my good pals Allyse, Nina, and Nick Chow Pow! Nick went out to dinner with me and Celeste- in honor of nicks ancestors we went to PF Changs! haha! We chose PF Changs also because they have a large gluten free menu and Celeste just recently found out that she has celiacs disease. ;) The next week Allyse, Nina, Chow, and myself all met up for breakfast at Kneaders in Draper! The french toast was so delightful as usual. We enjoyed ourselves!
Anyway, I have been back in ATL for the past three days and couldn't be happier to be back with my love again. He is out working now while I don't know what to do with my time. I just finished doing Turbo Jam and now I'm about to get ready for the day. I recently decided that I need to lose like 100 lbs or so because I feel like a freakin' whale now days. So I threw out all the fatty food in my fridge and bought all healthy fresh foods. I looked up a few recipes online that I am so excited to try out! So hopefully I can keep motivated and start seeing a difference in the way my clothes fit. Root for me, will ya?
Now its off to bathe. Until next time blog world! :) CIAO!

2 comments:

  1. I am so in the same boat!! Post those recipes if they are any good! So glad you blogged!!

    ReplyDelete