Friday, July 2, 2010


My buds Madison and Carson chillin at the pool



This is how they do it down South!



Enough Said......



Its Chow Down Time!!! I love me some SOUL FOOD!



Me, Marcie, and Tash in our matching shirts :)


The Cheesecake Factory


Linc, Natasha, Stacy, Coca-cola bear, Me, and Emily



Sportin the 3-D shades


The Kanga cub (Lincoln) and Mama (Natasha)



Me showing my Lion Rooooaaaarrrrr!


Look out Miley Cyrus- We "Cant be tamed"!
(Darcie, Rozalyn, Natahsa, Me, and Stacy)

Darcie, Rozalyn, Me, and Natasha

3 comments:

  1. your lion picture is BY FAR my favorite! Thanks for making the zoo so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zoo pics made me laugh out loud! I love you guys! Great group of girls! Your blog is so cute Cherise! And I love the pic of Madison and Carson!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS.....Were you black in another life? haha

    ReplyDelete